Thursday, December 30, 2010

OLIVIA PALERMO, SOCIETY/IT-GIRL AND NOW A DESIGNER

Hello dear readers!


Acting, Modelling.. what else?
Oliva palermo, the woman you all know from the coolest program on mtv; The city, is going to have an own show!
In the spanish Voque, she tells: "Yes i'm going to start my own fashionline, and you can all follow that in my own Realityshow" 

 I dont know when the show is going to be on tv, but when I know, I will post immediately.

How cool is that? ,I bet that Olivia Palermo is going to design beautiful clothes! Here are some pictures I found on a few sites. Check out her classic beauty style!











I really love Oliva's style! you 2?

xoxo lindsey

3 comments:

  1. Oh je hebt een blog gemaakt!
    Super leuk joh =D

    http://inourmindsuntilforever.blogspot.com/ dit is de mijne, ik doe er alleen te weinig mee, haha.

    ReplyDelete