Friday, December 31, 2010

ALMOST 2011

Hello peeppss!


It's almost 2011, I cant believe another year has gone by!
Gosh my life goes like a rollacoaster... But that's a positive thing! 
This year i traveled a lot! I went to barcelona for 5 days and to italy for 2 weeks, and to milan for 1 day ( what a great city Ö)
Really i wish i could live there! Or in Barcelona.. such a beautitul place to be! But that is only a dream (well maybe in the future <3 )
This is it for now, i found some pictures and i want it to share with you =) 








The last picture is from me hihi, the other pictures are from a famous blogger!
My best wishes to you and your loved ones for this new year to come...May 2011 be full of love, success, happiness and lots of fashion!
xoxo lindsey

HAPPY NEWYEAR PEEEEPSS (L)


3 comments: