Sunday, January 2, 2011

A NEW YEAR

Hello peeeeeeeeeeeps!


first: HAPPY NEWYEAR 2 ALL (L)


My NewYear Eve was great! I spend the whole day and night with my boyfriend and family. I saw beautiful firework and ofcourse the dinner was good! Gosh.. i wish i could have those days everyday! 
I'm going to have a very busy month, because i have many birthdays (INCUSIVE MYSELF!! 11 JANUAR) and the holiday is over.. so i must get back to my internship everyday. My work is at Sorelle, that's a fashionstore with brands like Vero Moda, Pieces and Share Female. I love to work there =)
I made a few pictures today so check it out if u want!









CLOTHES:
The shirt is from New Yorker.
The belt is vintage.
The skirt is made by me.
The shoes are from ?? Bought it in a store in Keulen (don't remember the name of it)
And the accessoires are from: H&M and Pieces.

Do you like the outfit? :D

xox Lindsey


1 comment: